Tennis Coach Profiles
PHIL FOWLER - Head Tennis Pro
- Phil has currently worked at Stoke Park for 7 years and is able to work with Adult and Junior players at all levels
- Available for coaching every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
- LTA Performance Coach Award
- BTCA Level 5 Registered Coach
- Previously worked for the Lawn Tennis Association for over 9 years
- National Coach at LTA Tennis School, Bisham Abbey
- LTA International Touring Coach / Captain for Great Britain
- Federation Cup Team Coach, Great Britain
- LTA National Coach at Cambridge Academy
- LTA National Coach at Wimbledon Academy
- Played on the Tennis Circuit at Professional Level
HUGO PAXTON - Tennis Pro
- Hugo has worked with us at Stoke Park since December 2012 and is able to work with Adult and Junior players at all levels
- Available for coaching every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- LTA DCA Level 3 Coach (Professional Tennis Registry)
- Degree in Sports Science
- 7 years experience at Bisham Abbey, Hurlingham Club and Eton College
- School Tennis/University Team Captain at Durham University
- No.1 Coach on course at Durham University
- Advanced 8.2 LTA Rating
SAM SCOWEN - Tennis Pro
- Sam has currently over 7 years of tennis coaching experience, coaching adults team tennis and junior performance.
- Available for coaching Monday - Sunday, 7 days aweek.
- LTA Level 5 - fully licensed Senior Club Coach
- U10's performance specialist
- Cardio tennis instructor
- Producing and working with County and Regional players, developing players that are on course to be top 100 ATP/WTA.
- Inter schools County Champion
- Runner up BUCS 2008 (British University Championships
ADAM CURRIE - Tennis Pro
- Adam has over 10 years coaching and 23 years playing experience.
- Adam has had a variety of roles from being head coach at a successful London club to working with ATP ranked players.
- Head of the Junior program at Bisham Abbey containing many National level players of all ages.
- Worked with the LTA on National talent ID days as well as LTA regional camps.
- Fully licensed LTA Level 4 Senior Performance Coach
- Previous LTA 2.1
- Competed in the U18 National boys event
- Competed in International junior events
- Represented Middlesex in matches from U12 - U18 county cup
|55 Minutes||Head Tennis Pro||£45.00|
|55 Minutes||Senior Tennis Pro||£42.50|
|55 Minutes||Tennis Pro||£40.00|
|25 Minutes||Head Tennis Pro||£27.50|
|25 Minutes||Senior Tennis Pro||£25.00|
|25 Minutes||Tennis Pro||£22.50|