"Stoke Park is a place that exudes refinement and quality" - GQ
The Club prides itself on its active and friendly membership. London-based members treat the Club as their own private country house and local members use Stoke Park as an alternative to a local restaurant for a great evening out. The Club has worked hard to create a friendly, accessible place for members, with lots going on for everyone, golfers and non-golfers alike. All Members can enjoy and take advantage of the following:
- Full use of the magnificent Palladian Mansion and its elegant facilities, including Humphry's, Orangery and President’s Bar.
- Full use of the Pavilion’s San Marco restaurant.
- The ability to entertain family and friends and introduce guests.
- Preferential rates at the club’s award-winning Spa.
- Reciprocal arrangements at affiliated Clubs around the world.
- A house levy card that offers discounts on dining and beverages.
- Use of the magnificent grounds and historic gardens.
- Reduced rates on the private meeting and function rooms and 49 of some of the finest bedrooms and suites in the country.
- A packed calendar of social events including gourmet evenings, a spectacular summer ball, a bonfire night party with fireworks display, summer BBQ and more, all enjoyed in the magnificent surroundings of the estate.
Membership Fees 2013/2014:
|Joining Fee||Monthly Fee||Annual Fee||Annual House Levy|