Smart Court System by PlaySight is the latest technology for tennis, based on 3D visualisation technology and the concepts used to train fighter pilots in the Air Force, their aim is to globally revolutionize tennis by enhancing the game experience – making it more fun and challenging. The Smart Court System features the most advanced line calling, training analysis and debriefing capabilities in the world; it is so state of the art that only one other tennis club in Europe has the system fitted.
The Smart Court is set up on our indoor court number 3 and is available to both hotel guests and Health & Racquet Members. Training or playing in a Smart Court is more focused, effective and enables rapid improvement from the very first session. PlaySight is considered the ultimate coaching tool to maximise performance with its debriefing solutions, auto stats, bio mechanical analysis and 3D tactical game management. It can be used with one of Stoke Park’s Tennis Pros or you can log in and use it alone to help improve your came. PlaySight is operated according to the strictest safety and privacy standards and following all COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) rules.
Each Smart Court includes a wide range of advanced options, including:
- Automatic Line Calling- just like the big tournaments. No more disputes!
- Real Time measurement of ball speed, player mileage and calories burned.
- Pro Level Statistics after each match or practice, just like you would see on TV.
- Full Match video and 3D graphical display analysis of workout
- Track all your activities on your personal tennis profile at www.playsight.com
- Watch your videos and stats anytime online at www.playsight.com
Click here to watch the PlaySight Video
£12 per hour*
*Pricing is irrespective if you are playing doubles or singles and will be charged at £10 per hour if incorporated into a lesson with a Stoke Park Pro.
How to get started
- Registration is free, simple and fast at www.playsight.com
- After registering call Spa Reception on 01753 717173 and ask to book the Smart Court, indoor court number 3
Please note you will not be able to play on the Smart Court without prior online registration, so please be sure to register before arrival.
As from 20th November 2013, we have the latest PlaySight update installed (version 3.8.7). Below are some of the improvements:
- Improved analytics – better serve recognition, ball tracking, and line calling
- New specific real time screens for match, tournament, serve and stroke practice - now each mode has a tailored screen
- In Stroke practice, every stroke speed is presented on the real time screen.
- In serve practice, serve in % is presented on the real time screen.
- New stats for ball over the net heights – the stats appear in the serve and strokes statistics, and show the % of balls which their height over the net is low, medium, and high.
- New tournament mode – under singles - this is a muted-only and clean real time match screen (it only has a switch sides button), which is useful during tournaments (as we expect some tournaments not to agree to line calling or other data). Match mode works as usual, just no feedback at all on the screen. Please do not forget to press "switch sides".
- Court camera field of view is now compatible to the court size – larger field of view is enabled when required.
- Some bugs cleanups
- Moments clip now incorporates winners and aces.
An Interesting Read....
PlaySight has recently been in the new on USA Today, click here to read about what the former professional Gilad Bloom had to say.