Smart Court System by PlaySight is the latest technology for tennis, based on 3D visualisation technology and the concepts used to train fighter pilots in the Air Force, their aim is to globally revolutionize tennis by enhancing the game experience – making it more fun and challenging. The Smart Court System features the most advanced line calling, training analysis and debriefing capabilities in the world; it is so state of the art that only one other tennis club in Europe has the system fitted.
The Smart Court is set up on our indoor court number 3 and is available to both hotel guests and Tennis and Health Members. Training or playing in a Smart Court is more focused, effective and enables rapid improvement from the very first session. PlaySight is considered the ultimate coaching tool to maximise performance with its debriefing solutions, auto stats, bio mechanical analysis and 3D tactical game management. It can be used with one of Stoke Park’s Tennis Pros or you can log in and use it alone to help improve your came. PlaySight is operated according to the strictest safety and privacy standards and following all COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) rules.
Each Smart Court includes a wide range of advanced options, including:
- Automatic Line Calling- just like the big tournaments. No more disputes!
- Real Time measurement of ball speed, player mileage and calories burned.
- Pro Level Statistics after each match or practice, just like you would see on TV.
- Full Match video and 3D graphical display analysis of workout
- Track all your activities on your personal tennis profile at www.playsight.com
- Watch your videos and stats anytime online at www.playsight.com
Click here to watch the PlaySight Video
£12 per hour*
*Pricing is irrespective if you are playing doubles or singles and will be charged at £10 per hour if incorporated into a lesson with a Stoke Park Pro.
How to get started
- Registration is free, simple and fast at www.playsight.com
- After registering call Spa Reception on 01753 717173 and ask to book the Smart Court, indoor court number 3
Please note you will not be able to play on the Smart Court without prior online registration, so please be sure to register before arrival.
As from 9th February 2014, we have the latest PlaySight update installed (version 3.8.8). Below are some of the improvements:
- Serves that are out are now also defined as T/Body/Wide by adding the Serve box red lines division until the baseline in 3D.
- Additional two blue lines to define new zones - 4.6 feet and 9 feet from the baseline (see attached picture).
- Email autocomplete in kiosk will be available only in the facility where the player played at least once
- The user can cancel the Email autocomplete function from his online account (to prevent people from seeing his email)
- Auto exit after 5 minutes back to first page from login, forgot password, and join pages
- Debriefing Advance filter now shows a backhand and forehand division and selectio
ITF has certified the web based tournament mode for official tournaments from all levels. Tournament mode is defined in the club web page, and turns the defined SmartCourts to be operated only in tournament mode. The tournament mode is silent, and does not supply any real time feedback, but in the background works in Match mode.
An Interesting Read....
PlaySight has recently been in the new on USA Today, click here to read about what the former professional Gilad Bloom had to say.