10 Course Taster menu in Humphry’s
In celebration of our Executive- Chef Chris Wheeler's 10 years at Stoke Park, Chris has created this special anniversary 10 Course Taster menu in Humphry's, featuring one signature dish from each year he has been with us. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to the next 10 years of culinary delights!
- Vine Cherry Tomato Consommé (2010)
- Home 'Smoked' Salmon with a warm Watercress Salad Nicoise (2008)
- Pan-fried Scallop with a Red Wine and Trumpet Mushroom Risotto (2004)
- Berkshire Ham Hock and Parsley Roulade with Home-made Piccalilli (2011)
- Oven-baked Sea Bass with Baby Mediterranean Vegetables (2003)
- 'Casino Royale' (2006)
- Seared Foie Gras served on a Red Grape Brioche Croute (2009)
- Roast Lamb Cutlet topped with a Lentil Soufflé (2007)
- Apple Parfait (2012)
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Mini Chocolate Plate (2005)
Coffee, Tea and Petit Fours
VAT Included, discretionary service 12.5%
Chris Wheeler, Executive Chef, sources where possible the finest local ingredients. Whilst we will do all we can to accommodate guests with food allergies and intolerances, we are unable to guarantee that dishes will be completely allergen-free. Please advise us if you have any food allergies.