Tennis Club Championships 2013
The Stoke Park 2013 Tennis Club Championships will be played between the 1st March and 23rd June. The Finals Day will be played on the Championship grass courts, weather permitting. The entry fee covers a BBQ lunch (drinks excluded) on the Finals Day Sunday 23rd June.
Please follow the links to view the respective draws:
- Seeding: Phil Fowler, Tournament Referee: Dan Gray.
- A new tube of balls must be used for each match and the cost split between the two players.
- All matches are the best of 3 tie-break sets (at 6-6).
- The person at the top of the draw is responsible for contacting their opponent to arrange the match. This must be done by email offering three different dates. If none of these dates is suitable for both parties, the match must be played on the final date of play for each round.
- Any matches not played before the close of each round will be decided on the toss of a coin by Dan Gray.
- Please note your contact details will be given to other competitors to help with organising matches.
- Any player(s) not present within 20 minutes of the arranged time may forfeit the match.