Sorry, there has been an error communicating with our booking system and we cannot complete your request.
Your Reservation Summary
Your Stay at Stoke Park
- Should you need to cancel your reservation, you must do so 48 hours before your arrival to avoid incurring a charge. Any guest cancelling within 48 hours of arrival will incur a charge for the full room rate for the duration of their stay. This will be charged to the card provided at the time of booking.
- Please note that the cancellation policy for our Master Suite and Presidential Suite is 7 days prior to arrival. A 50% deposit is due upon booking stage which is non refundable. If cancelled with at least 7 days notice you have 3 months to spend the charged deposit within the hotel.
- For stays inclusive of 31st December, we require a 100% non-refundable deposit. Once your stay is booked, we will be in touch to send you a payment form. This payment form is required in order to fully confirm your stay.
- Check In is at 15:00 and Check out is at 11:00am. On reaching the end of the driveway The Mansion is the first building you come to and the Pavilion is the second building. We offer a car valet service to all our residents. You can leave your car in front of the entrance and our Porters will take care of it for your convenience or, if you prefer, there are ample number of spaces available in our car park.
- Please visit our website www.stokepark.com for a map or contact our Reservation team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01753 717172 who will be happy to email you a copy or arrange any transportation required.
- As a resident, you have complimentary use of our indoor swimming pool with hydro-seats, steam rooms, state-of-the-art gymnasium and multi-surface tennis courts (3 indoor, 4 outdoor and 6 grass courts).
- You also have complimentary access to our studio classes, which range from yoga to spinning.
- We have excellent tennis professionals and personal trainers, which all can be booked in advance via Reservations.
- Please note appropriate sports attire and shoes are required.
- We have one of the UK's top ten spas - Stoke Park Spa. From soothing massages, to anti-ageing facials as well as detoxifying scrubs and wraps, we offer a vast array of luxury treatments delivered by the highest skilled spa therapists.
- Stoke Park Spa also offers relaxation in our stunning private atrium with a tropical aquarium and residents relaxing in the atrium can enjoy light refreshments. We also have a deep relaxation room, Italian marble steam rooms, hydrotherapy facilities, an indoor heated swimming pool complete with built-in hydro-seats, nail bar and boutique offering Thalgo and Terrake products.
- Should you require any Treatments, please ensure bookings are made well in advance of the date of arrival to avoid disappointment.
- Stoke Park boasts "One of the top 100 golf courses in the world" and has five PGA teaching professionals. Residents can book rounds of golf and in the Club Shop you can hire buggies, clubs and shoes and also be spoilt with the vast selection of the worlds leading golf brands. Tee times and lessons can be booked in advance with Reservations.
- The Orangery is ideal for a relaxed atmosphere serving classic dishes and the finest afternoon teas. All can be enjoyed inside with breathtaking views across the historic grounds and lakes or outside on the lawn in the summer with an outside bar serving drinks.
- San Marco's is our Italian Brasserie situated in the Pavilion which serves classic Italian Cuisine and healthy dishes.
- Humphry's our three AA Rosettes fine dining restaurant, offers contemporary British cuisine with a twist. Executive Chef Chris Wheeler, who prides himself on sourcing, local, fresh and seasonal produce, was previously Chef Jean-Christophe Novelli's right-hand-man across the empire of Michelin-starred restaurants in London for over 10 years. Please note that children under age of 12 are unable to dine in Humphry's with the exception of Sunday Lunch, we do however offer Humphry's menus for children under 12 in The Orangery. Dress code is smart casual from the evening onwards. Smart jeans are allowed but trainers and t-shirts are not permitted.
- Please be aware the Humphry's is closed all day on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Dress Code & Mobile phones
- We kindly request that no baseball caps or collarless shirts are worn in Humphry's Restaurant. We also ask that mobile phones are put on silent when in the restaurants and bars.
- Please make us aware if you are bringing children, as there are certain rooms that accommodate specifically for families. Babysitters need to be pre-booked via Reservations as we use a Contracted Childcare Company.
- There are 'Splash' Times for children using the indoor swimming pool - Please check with the Spa Reception.
- Extra beds are charged at £35.00 per head and cots are free of charge.
- We have a Creche available, at an additional charge, which opens mid week: 09:15-12:15, Saturday: 09:00-12:00 and Sunday: 09:30-12:00. Please check with the Spa Reception to pre-book.
- A full hot and cold room service menu is available from 06.30-23:00 with a night menu thereafter.
- Room service offers a continental or full English breakfast from 06:30-10:30.
- For breakfast to be served in your room, please complete the Room service breakfast order card and hang outside your door before 03:00am.
- Dogs are not permitted in the Mansion or Pavilion Building at Stoke Park, unless they are registered guide dogs.
- Dogs are permitted on the golf course and on the Stoke Park estate, however we ask that you seek prior permission.
† All prices are total per room for all nights of your stay, including VAT @20%.
Please note that where some 'extras' prices are per room per night it is clearly labelled.