Covid-19 Club Updates
We are delighted that our Gym, Health and Tennis Club has now reopened for our Health and Tennis members. Please view the video below to see all the safety measures and procedures which are in place to keep you safe during this time.
We really look forward to welcoming you back!
We are pleased to announce that the golf course is now open for our golf members, their guests and for casual green fees.
We are pleased to announce that our tennis and padel courts are now open for our tennis members and their guests.
Hotel & Dining
We are delighted that the hotel will be reopening on Friday 31st July.
We are delighted that The Orangery and The Orangery Terrace is now open for members.
Afternoon Tea bookings are also open for non-members. Bookings for Afternoon tea must be made in advance.
Please see below guidelines for making a reservation in The Orangery:
- All members and guests are kindly advised to book a table in advance.
- We will require every name attending on booking.
- Bookings will be for a maximum of two hours.
- Once seated we will be requesting that you fill in a track and trace form to ensure we are following all government regulations. This will be kept for 21 days as per government guidance.
- Bookings can only be made via our reservations team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- All members and guests must respect social distancing and follow all signage.
- We will be open from 12pm – 8pm ( last orders for food will be at 6pm).
- Payments can only be made by Levy or credit card.
- Please note indoor gatherings should only be occurring in groups of up to two households while outdoor gatherings ( of more than 6 people) should only be occurring in groups of up to two households. When outside you can meet only up to 6 people if from more than two different households.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
Spa & Health Club
We are delighted that the Health Club will be reopening for members on the 25th July.
The Spa will be reopening for hotel residents and members on the 31st July.