Golfbreaks.com are delighted to be in partnership with Stoke Park offering a number of additional members benefits across the year
- A Dozen Callaway Chrome soft golf balls every time you make a booking with Golfbreaks.com!
- A Dedicated Partnership Manager available to Stoke Park Members for all their golf travel requirements
- Online competitions exclusive to club members with the chance to win fantastic prizes!
- Sponsorship and support toward a number of club events across the year
The club look forward to communicating the various initiatives carried out with Golfbreaks.com throughout the year.
Club members must quote STOKE PARK when making an enquiry with Golfbreaks.com to ensure they receive their Callaway Chrome soft Golf Balls.
Subscribe to the Golfbreaks newsletter and a Stoke Park member will be selected at random every 6 months to win a golf related prize Click here to subscribe
- Club members must quote STOKE PARK when making an enquiry with Golfbreaks.com to ensure they receive their Callaway Chrome soft golf balls
- Offer provides 1 x dozen golf balls per booking
- The members benefit will be clearly highlighted on your booking confirmation. In the event that the note is not present please contact email@example.com
- Member does not need to be the lead name on the booking to apply for the benefit but must be amongst the travelling party
- Once full deposit is paid on the respective booking the golf balls will be available for pick up from the golf team at the Stoke Park Pro shop. You must provide your 6-digit booking number upon collection
- Golfbreaks.com Price Promise can be applied in addition to all additional benefits
- Golfbreaks.com reserve the right to withdraw the option of members benefit in exceptional circumstances
All Stoke Park members have a direct point of contact in Nik Hayes, Golfbreaks.com’s most experienced golf travel consultant with extensive knowledge of golfing destinations across the globe.
Members can contact Nik via the link below or alternatively can arrange a meeting at the club with Nik to discuss specific golf travel requirements.
I’ve been with Golfbreaks.com since 2006 and in that time I’ve booked over 160,000 golfers into many great golfing destinations across the world. A passion for golf travel and a genuine desire to provide the best experience for customers led to a progression from the sales floor into managing a specialist team offering unrivalled golf travel service.
I now focus on establishing exciting partnerships giving the opportunity to regularly engage with our customers on a face to face basis.
I look forward to meeting and discussing golf travel requirements with the members of Stoke Park throughout the year!
The west coast of Ireland with the likes of Ballybunion, Lahinch, Tralee and Waterville would be top of the list. Even if your golf is terrible you can rely on the Irish hospitality and the perfect pint of Guinness to pick you back up again!
Make use of the practice facilities when on your golfing travels so you don’t return crestfallen about the performance out on the course!
No.1 Golf Resort in EnglandGolf World
World’s Best Golf Clubhouse 2017World Golf Awards
No wonder the resort has claimed more awards than Team GB at the OlympicsToday’s Golfer
Winner - Ultimate Members Club59Club Awards