Golf, Tennis, Padel, Gym and Health Membership
Stoke Park is one of golf’s stately treasures
Golf, Tennis, Gym and Health Membership entitles you to all of the benefits of Social, Golf, Tennis and Health (gym) Membership. You will recieve full complimentary use of the Club’s 27 hole championship golf course, driving range, putting green and short game practice area together with the Club's 13 tennis courts and use of state-of-the-art fitness facilities, which include:
- 4,000 square foot gymnasium, newly fitted with state-of-the-art Star Trac equipment and the latest Boditrax technology.
- Spinning, Hot Yoga and Fitness Studios holding over 50 studio classes a week.
- Access to expert personal training with our highly trained instructors.
- Beautiful indoor pool, outdoor hot tub and Scandinavian sauna.
- Changing rooms with under-floor heating, marble showers and steam rooms.
- Preferential rates at the award-winning Spa.
- Our Italian brasserie San Marco's serves freshly-made smoothies and lighter meals for a pre- or post-workout refreshment. In the summer San Marco's opens out to a terrace where you can enjoy the lovely weather with views of the grounds.
- Members receive complimentary insurance, range balls, tees, pencils and reduced rates on buggy and trolley hire at the Club.
Membership Fees 2018/2019:
|Joining Fee||Annual Fee||Annual House Levy|
Prices valid until 30th June 2019.
Contact Us for Further Information
If you would like us to contact you about golf membership, health membership, Tennis and Health membership, social membership, overseas membership or junior membership please enter your email address or telephone number below and we will personally respond.
No.1 Golf Resort in EnglandGolf World
A stay at this grand country house hotel is about as good as it getsMarie Claire
Ultimate 100 Best British HotelsThe Sunday Times
No wonder the resort has claimed more awards than Team GB at the OlympicsToday’s Golfer
Most Beautiful Tennis Resorts in the WorldSquare Mile
Top 10 Best Family Hotels in EnglandThe Daily Telegraph
Winner - Executive Chef Chris Wheeler - Hotel Chef of the YearHotel Cateys