Stoke Park is a place that exudes refinement and quality
The Club prides itself on its active and friendly membership. London-based Members treat the Club as their own private country house and local members use Stoke Park as an alternative to a local restaurant for a great evening out. The Club has worked hard to create a friendly, accessible place for Members, with lots going on for everyone, golfers and non-golfers alike. All Members can enjoy and take advantage of the following:
- Full use of the magnificent Palladian Mansion and its elegant facilities, including Humphry's, Orangery and President’s Bar.
- Full use of the Pavilion’s San Marco restaurant.
- The ability to entertain family and friends and introduce guests.
- Preferential rates at the club’s award-winning Spa.
- Reciprocal arrangements at affiliated Clubs around the world.
- A house levy card that offers discounts on dining and beverages.
- Use of the magnificent grounds and historic gardens.
- Reduced rates on the private meeting and function rooms and 49 of some of the finest bedrooms and suites in the country.
- A packed calendar of social events including gourmet evenings, a spectacular summer ball, a bonfire night party with fireworks display, summer BBQ and more, all enjoyed in the magnificent surroundings of the estate.
Membership Fees 2019/2020:
|Joining Fee||Monthly Fee||Annual Fee||Annual House Levy|
Fees available until 30th June 2020
No.1 Golf Resort in EnglandGolf World
A stay at this grand country house hotel is about as good as it getsMarie Claire
Ultimate 100 Best British HotelsThe Sunday Times
No wonder the resort has claimed more awards than Team GB at the OlympicsToday’s Golfer
Most Beautiful Tennis Resorts in the WorldSquare Mile
Top 10 Best Family Hotels in EnglandThe Daily Telegraph
Winner - Executive Chef Chris Wheeler - Hotel Chef of the YearHotel Cateys