Health & Wellbeing at Stoke Park
Top 5 Sport Hotels in the World
Our state-of-the-art 4000 square foot gym has the latest in fitness technology which includes:
- State of the art Star Trac Cardiovascular equipment with HD embedded televisions screens, integrated Fitness Coach and USB connectivity.
- Our new resistance machines have been developed to match our human bio-mechanical movements with a seamless feel and a easy to use lock and load weight stack mechanism.
- We have Boditrax, a cloud based bio-composition tracker which allows you to scan and accurately measure your total body fat, lean muscle tissue, bone mass, hydration levels and metabolic age.
- The new Human Sport cable range brings us endless possibilities of exercises from a standing and seated position, making this equipment great for all users from injury rehab to advanced multi-movement exercises.
- Upstairs we have all new equipment from benches to racks, including the Max Rack, an all new 3 dimensional smith machine to assist heavy workloads.
- Our functional area breathes more space into the mezzanine gym with several options to work at High Intensity Intervals to maximise effort, including the Boxmaster, prowler push/pull sleds, jump plyo-boxes and battle ropes.
- Studio with daily classes (our studio hosts a range of classes from Yoga and Pilates to Body Combat.)
- Spinning Studio
- Hot Yoga Studio - Our Hot Yoga studio uses Infrared Heating, which works by transferring heat and directly heating the body which in turn emits heat to the air - alot like the sun. When Infrared Heat penetrates through the skin, it transforms from light energy to heat energy, the thermal effect within the deep layers of tissue causes blood vessels and capillaries to dilate - promoting better blood circulation. The benefits of using Infrared Heating are; weight loss, cardiovascular health, speed and recovery from injuries, detoxification, skin beautification and improved immune system. Please note the hot yoga timetable differs from the studio timetable, please contact the Spa Reception.
- Team of fully qualified personal trainers.
- Over 50 studio classes per week
We offer adult and junior swimming lessons, along with the popular Aqua Aerobics class, in our 16m heated indoor pool. Children are allowed in the pool at the following times:
|Monday||10:00 - 11:30 and 15:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 12:00 and 15:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 12:00 and 15:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||11:00 - 12:30 and 15:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 11:30 and 15:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 11:00 and 15:00 - 17:30|
|Sunday||09:00 - 11:30 and 14:00 - 17:30|
Our spacious and luxurious changing rooms feature under-floor heating and Italian style marble showers, with products and towels provided. Each changing room also benefits from its own steam room. Secure lockers are also available.
No.1 Golf Resort in EnglandGolf World
A stay at this grand country house hotel is about as good as it getsMarie Claire
Ultimate 100 Best British HotelsThe Sunday Times
No wonder the resort has claimed more awards than Team GB at the OlympicsToday’s Golfer
Most Beautiful Tennis Resorts in the WorldSquare Mile
Top 10 Best Family Hotels in EnglandThe Daily Telegraph
Winner - Executive Chef Chris Wheeler - Hotel Chef of the YearHotel Cateys