Welcome to Stoke Park
Founded in 1908, Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a five star and friendly atmosphere. We provide a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive club and the best of today's sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
No Joining Fee on Health Membership
No joining fee on health memberships this January!
Valentine's Day at Stoke Park
Find the perfect treat for your partner this Valentine's Day.
Winter Spice Spa Day
This Christmas why not treat a loved one or yourself to our Winter Spice Spa Day. An ideal gift, come and escape the winter chill and pamper yourself in pure luxury.
Humphry's 2 for 1 Offer
To celebrate the Festive Season, we are delighted to announce our special 2 for 1 offer in Humphry’s!
Fine Dining Experience in Humphry's
Experience the 7 course Tasting Menu from our award-winning Executive Chef, Chris Wheeler along with a night's stay in a luxurious setting.
We pride ourselves on our extremely high standards of service and our aim is to create the most memorable day of your life.
- 5 AA Red Star Hotel with 49 Luxury Bedrooms and Suites
- 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges
- 9 Beautiful Private Rooms for Entertaining, Conferences and Weddings
- 27 Hole Championship Golf Course
- State-of-the-art 4,000 sq. ft. Gymnasium
- Award - winning Spa
- Spa Garden with Scandinavian Sauna and Outdoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Swimming Pool and Steam Rooms
- 13 Tennis Courts (6 grass, 3 indoor and 4 floodlit artificial clay)
- Crèche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
- Pro Shop and Spa Boutique
- 14 Acres of Private Gardens
No.1 Golf Resort in EnglandGolf World
A stay at this grand country house hotel is about as good as it getsMarie Claire
Ultimate 100 Best British HotelsThe Sunday Times
No wonder the resort has claimed more awards than Team GB at the OlympicsToday’s Golfer
Most Beautiful Tennis Resorts in the WorldSquare Mile
Top 10 Best Family Hotels in EnglandThe Daily Telegraph
Winner - Executive Chef Chris Wheeler - Hotel Chef of the YearHotel Cateys