Stoke Park Careers - Job Application
Communications - Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire - Graphic Designer
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Stoke Park
Responsible to: Head of Communications and Chief Executive
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Overall Purpose: To create and design all digital and print requirements for Stoke Park and International Group companies
- Create digital assets and media using Adobe/CS Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design.
- To understand and deliver creative for digital output designing for multi device screens using a mobile first strategy.
- Creation of all design requirements for the business (print and digital)
- To co-ordinate and liaise with each Department to establish their printing requirements and keep an auditing report on print stock.
- To liaise with suppliers (mainly print) to ensure delivery and production of various promotional literature and other collateral.
- To liaise with the Head of Communications and Digital Marketing Strategist on the creation of the marketing materials for internal and external promotions (social events, special offers etc) plus creation of collateral to assist with the marketing of key events, including The Boodles.
- Be up-to-date with the latest innovative marketing and design ideas.
- To assist the Head of Communications on PR related projects/activities.
- To assist all areas of the Company in the creation of sales presentations.
- To assist with photography and video content requests.
- To attend specific internal meetings and present detailed information e.g. Brand.
- To create and update slidemasters for International Group.
- To monitor and maintain the brand guidelines within Stoke Park and the wider International Group umbrella.
- Other ad hoc marketing tasks as required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a multifunctional company environment.
- Adobe, Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design, Powerpoint
This job description covers the main objectives, responsibilities and authorities of this position at present. Where necessary, changes may be made from time to time involving like or integrated work.