Stoke Park Careers - Job Application
PR - Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire - Marketing Executive
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Stoke Park
Responsible to: Head of Communications and Digital Marketing Strategist
Hours of Work: 40 hours a week, to be flexible to business needs to include evenings and weekends where necessary.
Overall Purpose: To provide Marketing assistance and general administrative support to the Chief Executive, Head of Communications and Digital Marketing Strategist as well as ad hoc projects set by them.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects including preparing assets for promotional campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyse consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- To assist the Digital Marketing Strategist in increasing Stoke Park’s digital presence and have knowledge of advanced digital marketing techniques (to include PPC, Paid Social and coding)
- To assist the Head of Communications and Digital Marketing Strategist for offline and digital advertising requirements, including assessing advertising opportunities, assisting with the creation and implementation of PPC and Paid Social campaigns as well as other digital advertising opportunities.
- Assisting in developing marketing strategies.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- To assist the Digital Marketing Strategist in the management of internal data that is used on Concept and Opera.
- To assist in the creation of email marketing campaigns on Mailchimp
- To work with all departments to cleanse their data.
- Updating all third party affiliate websites with new offers, maintaining brand guidelines and making sure all information is up to date.
- To assist with the marketing of internal and external promotions (social events, special offers etc), develop innovative marketing ideas and research marketing opportunities.
- To assist the Head of Communications on PR related projects/activities.
- To assist with the marketing of key events, including The Boodles.
- To assist with photography and video content requests.
- To answer online reviews where appropriate, with approval from the Head of Communications
- To attend specific internal meetings and present detailed information e.g. Brand.
- Monitor and maintain the brand guidelines within Stoke Park.
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Other ad-hoc duties as required across International Group Companies.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Knowledge of advanced digital marketing techniques (to include PPC, Paid Social and coding)
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications.
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- One year’s experience within a marketing role.
This job description covers the main objectives, responsibilities and authorities of this position at present. Where necessary, changes may be made from time to time involving like or integrated work.