Stoke Park Careers - Job Application
Human Resources - Human Resources Administrator
Role Description for Human Resources Administrator:
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Human Resources Administrator to join the HR team at Stoke Park. As Human Resources Administrator you will:
- Assist in providing administrative and generalist HR support in all HR matters to staff and the management team of all subsidiaries of the International Group of Companies.
- Assist in all levels of the recruitment process from drafting recruitment adverts, liaising with recruitment sources, interviewing candidates to making offers of employment.
- Prepare starter forms, reference forms, offer letters and contracts of employment for all new starters.
- Attend meetings and take minutes as required.
- Support the HR team with writing and presenting training and induction programmes.
- Organise staff probationary review meetings and appraisals.
- Compile and type letters, memos and correspondence as required
Required Experience for Human Resources Administrator:
- Experience of working in a busy HR environment.
- Experience in the hospitality industry would be advantageous.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills with experience of MS Office applications and computerised HR management packages.
- Appreciates and understands the need of confidentiality within the role.
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels both verbal and written.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and quick to pick up new systems.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision on occasion.
What we will offer to the successful Human Resources Administrator:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym