Stoke Park Careers - Job Application
Food and Beverage - Bank Worker Waiting Staff
Role Description for Bank Worker Waiting Staff:
An amazing opportunity has arisen for casual Bank Worker Waiting staff to join the award winning Humphry’s, our 3 AA Rosette Fine Dining restaurant and The Orangery. As Waiting staff, you will:
- Assist the Food and Beverage team ensuring guests and colleagues receive the highest standards of service and co-operation for all services as per the rota.
- Assist the team in the organisation of the back of house areas.
- Work alongside the restaurant team and chefs in the management of the pass.
Required Experience for Waiting Staff:
- Previous experience in a similar role in a 3 Rosette or Michelin Star environment, ideally within a hotel environment, is desirable.
- Previous waiting experience is essential,
- Impeccable personal appearance.
- Thrives on working in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
- Passionate about delivering the highest levels of service with a desire to learn.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Understand the demands of a busy environment and the service level which is expected.
The role will be based on a Bank Worker zero hours contract to include weekends and bank holidays as per the rota.
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.