Stoke Park Careers - Job Application
Presidents Bar and Restaurants - Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire - live in available - Bar Waiter
Role description for Bar Waiter:
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Bar Waiter who has the passion for delivering the highest levels of service to join Stoke Park’s Presidents Bar. As Bartender you will be expected to have:
- Very good product knowledge with the ability to deliver engaging and individual service to all of our guests and members at all times.
- Assist in preparing and serving cocktails, spirits, wines and other beverages.
- Assist in the smooth day-to-day running of the Presidents Bar.
The Role will be 40 hours a week, day or night shifts on a rotating basis to include weekends and bank holidays as per the rota.
Required experience for Bartender role:
- Previous Bar Waiter experience is essential
- Experience of working in a quality bar environment
- Passionate about delivering the highest levels of service with a desire to learn and work hard
- Keen to progress your career in a quality bar environment
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
What we will offer to the successful candidate for the Bartender role:
- Competitive salary
- Access to service charge and gratuities
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
- Staff Accommodation
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.