Stoke Park Careers - Job Application
Maintenance - Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire - Maintenance Assistant
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Maintenance Assistant to join the Maintenance team at Stoke Park. As Maintenance Assistant you will:
- Ensure the day to day maintenance of Stoke Park and all is kept to the highest standards.
- Keeping up with day to day maintenance works as issued in the Club maintenance logs covering Main House, Pavilion and staff accommodation.
- Carry out repairs to equipment as and when required.
- Ensure adequate stocks of essential equipment and spare parts are in place.
- Adhere to Maintenance department policy and procedures.
This will include weekend and evening work per the departmental rota.
Maintenance Assistance Required Experience:
- General experience in maintenance and good decorating skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- Ability to maintain standards
- Good communication skills
- Proven problem solving ability
- A flexible approach to work required - Flexible starting and stopping times to vary dependent on operational requirements
- Initiative and motivation in own work
- Having keen attention to detail
- Ideally would have worked in the Hotel industry previously
- IT skills
- Current driving licence
- Recognised maintenance certificates would be advantageous
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.