Stoke Park Careers - Job Application
Conference & Banqueting - Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire - Junior Conference and Banqueting Supervisor
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Junior Conference and Banqueting Supervisor to join the C&B team at Stoke Park. As a Junior Conference and Banqueting Supervisor you will:
- Be a professional and efficient first point of contact for all guests of Stoke Park
- Effectively assist the manager, assistant manager and supervisors with the smooth and timely running of the C&B operation
- Help supervise staff and daily activities within the department.
The role will be for 40 hours a week to include weekends and bank holidays as per the rota.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, articulate and confident communicator
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Be able to work under pressure
- Fluent level of written and spoken English
What we will offer to the successful candidate for Junior Conference and Banqueting Supervisor:
- Competitive salary
- Therapist retail commission Scheme
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
- Uniform and free laundry service
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.