Our 4000 square foot gym, with the latest in fitness technology includes:
- State of the art Star Trac Cardiovascular equipment with HD embedded televisions screens, integrated Fitness Coach and USB connectivity.
- Our new resistance machines have been developed to match our human bio-mechanical movements with a seamless feel and a easy to use lock and load weight stack mechanism.
- We have Boditrax, a cloud based bio-composition tracker which allows you to scan and accurately measure your total body fat, lean muscle tissue, bone mass, hydration levels and metabolic age.
- The new Human Sport cable range brings us endless possibilities of exercises from a standing and seated position, making this equipment great for all users from injury rehab to advanced multi-movement exercises.
- Upstairs we have all new equipment from benches to racks, including the Max Rack, an all new 3 dimensional smith machine to assist heavy workloads.
- Our functional area breathes more space into the mezzanine gym with several options to work at High Intensity Intervals to maximise effort, including the Boxmaster, prowler push/pull sleds, jump plyo-boxes and battle ropes.
- Studio with daily classes (our studio hosts a range of classes from Yoga and Pilates to Body Combat- all of which are complimentary for our hotel guests. Click here to view our current timetable.)
No.1 Golf Resort in EnglandGolf World
A stay at this grand country house hotel is about as good as it getsMarie Claire
Ultimate 100 Best British HotelsThe Sunday Times
No wonder the resort has claimed more awards than Team GB at the OlympicsToday’s Golfer
Most Beautiful Tennis Resorts in the WorldSquare Mile
Top 10 Best Family Hotels in EnglandThe Daily Telegraph
Winner - Executive Chef Chris Wheeler - Hotel Chef of the YearHotel Cateys