All members benefit from the superb facilities and friendly community at Stoke Park. For new members, a great way to meet others is to attend one of our Social Events. After paying a one-off joining fee all Members (over the age of 18) receive a welcome pack with a number of special offers and promotions. In addition, Members using their House Levy* account are entitled to:
- A 15% discount on all beverages in Humphry’s, San Marco, The Orangery and The President’s Bar**.
- A 10% discount on all food in Humphry’s, San Marco, The Orangery and The President’s Bar**.
- Specially priced Member only menus in both the Presidents Bar and San Marco.
- A 20% discount on all food and beverages in the Halfway House**.
- A 20% discount Monday - Friday and 10% Saturday - Sunday on all spa treatments and retreats at our multi award-winning spa**.
- Preferential accommodation rates.
- A complimentary room upgrade on residential packages (subject to availability).
- A 5% discount on the final bill for any conference, golf day, wedding, or private function held at the Club (when booked direct with the Club).
- Receive double credit on their levy account for referring an adult member within 30 days start of membership.
- Golf Members receive complimentary insurance, range balls, tees, pencils and reduced rates on buggy and trolley hire at the Club.
Please be aware that the minimum duration of membership is 12 months, and thereafter for 12 month periods from the Club’s annual renewal date, 1st July, each year. In order to make the membership administration procedure as efficient as possible, all annual and monthly fees are to be paid by Direct Debit.
*The House Levy is a personal account that may be used to purchase goods and services.
**Excluding events on the Club's Social Calendar and special promotions.
No.1 Golf Resort in EnglandGolf World
A stay at this grand country house hotel is about as good as it getsMarie Claire
Ultimate 100 Best British HotelsThe Sunday Times
No wonder the resort has claimed more awards than Team GB at the OlympicsToday’s Golfer
Most Beautiful Tennis Resorts in the WorldSquare Mile
Top 10 Best Family Hotels in EnglandThe Daily Telegraph
Winner - Executive Chef Chris Wheeler - Hotel Chef of the YearHotel Cateys