Weddings in Buckinghamshire
First of all, may we congratulate you on your good news. Your engagement is one of the most exciting times of your life and here at Stoke Park we want to share that excitement with you.
Stoke Park's experienced Wedding Co-ordinator is here to help you plan every aspect of your special day down to the very last detail. We pride ourselves on our extremely high standards of service here and our aim is to create the most memorable day of your life.
- Dining facilities that can cater for up to 146 guests with food prepared by one of the country's finest chefs, Chris Wheeler**
- 11 Spa treatment rooms in our award-winning spa for pre and post-wedding pampering
- 49 luxurious 5 AA Red Star bedrooms, including the Pennsylvania Suite, voted Most Romantic Hotel Room in the UK by The Sunday Times, with reduced accommodation rates especially for your wedding
- 8 stunning rooms and the Fountain Terrace in which to hold a civil marriage ceremony, each with its own character and beauty
- Dedicated wedding planner to guide you through all your requirements, from hairstyle to entertainment style.
From £145 per person (minimum numbers apply)
No.1 Golf Resort in EnglandGolf World
A stay at this grand country house hotel is about as good as it getsMarie Claire
Ultimate 100 Best British HotelsThe Sunday Times
No wonder the resort has claimed more awards than Team GB at the OlympicsToday’s Golfer
Most Beautiful Tennis Resorts in the WorldSquare Mile
Top 10 Best Family Hotels in EnglandThe Daily Telegraph
Winner - Executive Chef Chris Wheeler - Hotel Chef of the YearHotel Cateys