Welcome to Stoke Park
Founded in 1908, Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a five star and friendly atmosphere. We provide a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive club and the best of today's sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
Christmas & New Year
Come and experience the magic of Christmas at Stoke Park, from fabulous gift ideas to festive and New Year celebrations!
Autumn Shade Spa Retreat
This Autumn come and escape the cooler weather and pamper yourself with our Autumn Shade Retreat.
New Year Celebration Package
Celebrate the new year in style with a 2 nights stay and tickets to our Greatest Showman themed New Years Eve Ball.
Fine Dining Experience in Humphry's
Experience the 7 course Tasting Menu from our award-winning Executive Chef, Chris Wheeler along with a night's stay in a luxurious setting.
We pride ourselves on our extremely high standards of service and our aim is to create the most memorable day of your life.
School Holiday Offer - Children Stay & Eat for Free
Why not escape with the kids for a bit of luxury?
- 5 AA Red Star Hotel with 49 Luxury Bedrooms and Suites
- 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges
- 9 Beautiful Private Rooms for Entertaining, Conferences and Weddings
- 27 Hole Championship Golf Course
- State-of-the-art 4,000 sq. ft. Gymnasium
- Award - winning Spa
- Spa Garden with Scandinavian Sauna and Outdoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Swimming Pool and Steam Rooms
- 13 Tennis Courts (6 grass, 3 indoor and 4 floodlit artificial clay)
- Crèche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
- Pro Shop and Spa Boutique
- 14 Acres of Private Gardens
No.1 Golf Resort in EnglandGolf World
A stay at this grand country house hotel is about as good as it getsMarie Claire
Ultimate 100 Best British HotelsThe Sunday Times
No wonder the resort has claimed more awards than Team GB at the OlympicsToday’s Golfer
Most Beautiful Tennis Resorts in the WorldSquare Mile
Top 10 Best Family Hotels in EnglandThe Daily Telegraph
Winner - Executive Chef Chris Wheeler - Hotel Chef of the YearHotel Cateys