Welcome to Stoke Park
Founded in 1908, Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a five star and friendly atmosphere. We provide a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive club and the best of today's sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
School Holiday Offer - Children Stay & Eat for Free
Why not escape with the kids for a bit of luxury and let us keep you and the family entertained with our School Holiday Offer!
Summer Solstice Spa Retreat
This summer come and enjoy our exquisite Summer Solstice Spa Retreat! Relax in our stunning Spa Gardens and enjoy pure serenity and escapism.
Green Fees for 2018. Twilight rates from £75.
Fine Dining Experience in Humphry's
Experience the 7 course Tasting Menu from our award-winning Executive Chef, Chris Wheeler along with a night's stay in a luxurious setting.
Summer Corporate Offers
Complimentary room upgrades and Gift for every 24 hour delegate and Golf Packages from £108.
Sunday Night Escape
Got the Sunday Blues? Why not make your day a lot better and enjoy a luxurious night’s stay with us at Stoke Park!
- 5 AA Red Star Hotel with 49 Luxury Bedrooms and Suites
- 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges including Humphry's (3 AA Rosettes)
- 9 Beautiful Private Rooms for Entertaining, Conferences and Weddings
- 27 Hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Harry Colt in 1908, All-Weather Range, USGA Spec Short Game Area and Indoor Swing Studio. European Headquarters of the world renowned David Leadbetter Academy
- State-of-the-art 4,000 sq. ft. Gymnasium with Star Trac Equipment complete with Fitness, Hot Yoga and Group Cycling Studio
- Award - winning Spa with 11 Treatment Rooms and Nail Bar
- Spa Garden with Scandinavian Sauna and Outdoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Swimming Pool and Steam Rooms
- 13 Tennis Courts (6 grass, 3 indoor and 4 floodlit artificial clay
- Crèche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
- Pro Shop and Spa Boutique
- 14 Acres of Private Gardens
No.1 Golf Resort in EnglandGolf World
A stay at this grand country house hotel is about as good as it getsMarie Claire
Ultimate 100 Best British HotelsThe Sunday Times
No wonder the resort has claimed more awards than Team GB at the OlympicsToday’s Golfer
Most Beautiful Tennis Resorts in the WorldSquare Mile
Top 10 Best Family Hotels in EnglandThe Daily Telegraph
Winner - Executive Chef Chris Wheeler - Hotel Chef of the YearHotel Cateys